This policy details how information about you is collected, used, and disclosed when you visit our servers, website, and services (together, "Services") or otherwise interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place the most current version on booggins, and/or obtain your consent as required by law, last updated March 05, 2018.
Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of information about you.
- We do not run ads.
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing.
Information we use to provide and improve our services:
(1) information you post on booggins or send us directly, (2) information you provide (e.g. e-mail address, username), (3) web log information (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers), (4) information collected via cookies, (5) information about your devices (e.g. screen size, device type).
Information we store
- We retain information only as long as needed to run our Services and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store information securely, but cannot make any guarantees.
- You may access, update and delete all information posted by you after signing into your account.
When we may disclose user information:
(1) to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, (2) to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public, (3) with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share information with other users), (4) in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.